Our International Trade & Customs professional network in 20+ countries can help you identify cost-savings opportunities around the world and manage compliance risks associated with supply chains and global trade operations. We advise on the following:
- Advise on foreign trade policy including import-ability of goods, export incentive scheme and the underlying procedures;
- Advise on classification issues, valuation (including valuation assessment), duty benefits/exemptions, refunds, etc.;
- Supply Chain and tariff planning including project imports and international trade agreements;
- Assistance in self-assessment, audit defense and litigation support;
- Advisory, Representation for Levy of Anti Dumping Duties under GATT valuations;
- Advisory, Representation before Intelligence Agencies.
Get a Free Quote