Our International Tax team has the experience and local competencies to help companies address their cross-border needs.
With our network of offices in international locations, we are superbly qualified to assist you with all aspects of your international taxation needs.
- Advisory on cross-border transactions and tax structuring advisory on M&A transactions;
- Advisory on applicability/availability of tax benefits under SEZ Policy, EOU & Domestic Tax Laws;
- Advisory on applicability/availability of tax benefits under the Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) & Free Trade Agreements (FTA) signed by India with other Countries;
- Advisory on Corporate, Withholding Tax & Personal Income Tax Matters under the Domestic Income Tax Act and Tax Treaties;
- Evaluation of tax treaties to examine taxability and availability of tax treaty relief;
- Representation before Appellate Authorities and Appeals;
- Obtaining Advance Rulings from Authority of Advance Rulings & Obtaining Concessional Withholding Tax Determinations;
- Assistance in preparation and filing of Withholding Tax, Personal Income Tax;
- Managing State Level Taxes / Compliances;
- Foreign Asset Disclosures for Expatriates Working in India;
- Advisory on Advance Pricing Arrangements for International Transactions;
- Pay Roll Structuring including Global Salary and Tax Compliances for Expatriates including Income Tax Clearances Certificates at time of relocation from India.